how to measure your driving glove size?
"Well-fitting driving gloves are from major importanCE on your overall driving experience." please do pay attention to this guide before placing your order.
If you are unsure about your glove size, please follow the following steps to find the right size.
how to pick the right driving gloves size:
1. Determine your dominant hand, the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed.
2. Using a flexible tape-measure or a piece of rope, measure the circumference of the palm of your hand at its widest point (see image). The widest part is just below your knuckles excluding the thumb. Make sure you tightly draw the tape-measure around your palm.
3. Compare your measurement in cm to the table below to find your glove size. The finger length is standardized in accordance with the glove size.
Please be aware that our gloves are unlined, so your OPINARI glove size may differ with 0.5pt from your glove size for standard lined gloves such as your winter gloves.
ROPE MEASUREMENT driving gloves
If you are using a piece of rope lay down the rope next to a ruler and read the measured length in cm. Similar to the tape-measure, compare your measurement in cm to the table below to find your glove size.
In between size: If you have an in between size, we recommend you to order the smaller size out of the two (go down). A properly fitting driving glove should have a tight fit at first. Please also note that our Pecarry gloves will stretch and adapt to your hand over time. If you prefer a normal fit, round up to the next size (go up).
- Read why to wear driving gloves
- Read about our Essentials case
- Read about how you maintain your driving gloves
- Read about our custom made driving gloves service
- Read about our red driving gloves
- Read about our brown driving gloves
- Everything you need to know about driving gloves
- Brown, the ultimate color for driving gloves?