The Nürburgring, also known as the Green Hell, is known to almost every car enthusiast. A racing circuit open to road cars without any restrictions. It's not called the green hell for no reason, since it's one of the world's most dangerous tracks. 22.8 km's long carved in the woods of the Eifel mountains with the possibility to encounter four weather seasons per lap. Unnecessary to say, you want a firm grip on your steering wheel.
Hence, our adding to the Velocity collection, the Hell Green Driving Gloves series. A bright green outside stitching as a tribute to the Nürburgring, accompanied by a black top and black palm resembling the tarmac. Fully handcrafted in Italy from the finest Peccary leather and provided with our gunmetal logo button.
Are you ready to conquerer the Green Hell?
- Handmade in Italy
- Made from the finest Peccary leather
- Premium OPINARI press button
- Delivered in our unique Essentials case
- Your own initials pressed in the Essentials Case
- OPINARI Key hanger
- Certificate of authenticity
- Owners manual
- *excluding displayed watch
- NOTE: the Hell Green Driving Gloves - series are made on request and do have a longer delivery time! Please take notice of the delivery time section.
Moreover, this Hell Green Driving Gloves edition will be custom-made on order including your own initials pressed in our Essentials Case.
More info: Hell Green Driving Gloves series