YELLOW BIRD RETRO MEN'S DRIVING GLOVES
The design of these driving gloves is inspired by the mighty RUF CTR YELLOWBIRD. Only 29 were made, which is fewer than the hallowed Ferrari 250 GTO, and yet the Yellowbird could often be found on a poster above a bed. Enough reason for us to dedicate a design to this iconic car.
Photo courtesy Top Gear
It is designed keeping the legacy in mind hence it needed to be in our Time Honoured style. The Time Honoured collection serves the premium classic car driver with a pair of elegant and luxurious feeling driving gloves, handmade in Italy of the finest Peccary leather.
The top and palm of these men's driving gloves are provided in a mustard yellow color, some prefer to say rusty gold. This driving gloves edition differs a little from the rest of the Time Honoured collection, as we decided to make the piping and button flaps of brown deerskin leather, to let it "pop"-out a little more. The thread is chosen in the same color as the piping. Of course, finished with our gunmetal press button.
KEY FACTS YELLOW BIRD MEN'S DRIVING GLOVES
- Driving Gloves handcrafted in Italy by artisans, because we do not make compromises on our quality. Just look at the finishing of the knuckle holes and flaps.
- We have used Peccary leather which has a luxury touch, is very durable, and provides tons of grip. The piping and button flaps are provided in deerskin.
- These Driving gloves are finished with the premium OPINARI press button, a subtle detail in gunmetal.
- The Yellowbird Men's Driving Gloves are delivered in our unique Essentials case, the solution to store all your Driving Essentials in one place.
- OPINARI drivers are proud drivers, to emphasize this, we deliver the OPINARI Key hanger along with your driving gloves. Use this key hanger to show you are a driver with style.
- Our driving gloves come with a handwritten certificate of authenticity.
- An extended Owners manual - to keep your pair of driving gloves in a good shape and to understand what and what not to do with them.
*excluding displayed watch
Delivered in our Essentials Case!
Your driving gloves come in a specially made OPINARI case. This case can be used in a multitude of ways, but the main rationale behind creating it was to make a case that can safely store all your drivers’ essentials in one place. This way you will never have to get into your car again without your most prized drivers’ essentials. You can even use the case to store your watches, but it’s up to you how to actually use the OPINARI case.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
After you placed your order, your order will be processed that same day and sent to you the day after.
Standard complimentary UPS shipping in Europe:
2-4 working days
Standard complimentary UPS Express shipping outside Europe:
2-4 working days
UPS Express shipping is available at check-out for EU.
If you are not happy with your purchase it is, of course, no problem to return it. Returns must be made within 14 days after receiving the goods. All items must be returned new and unused in their original packaging and with all OPINARI - Driver's Essentials tags still attached.
Items that are damaged, used, or soiled will not be accepted. If the product you received has a technical problem please contact our customer service team immediately.
Once we received and accept your return in good condition we will proceed to refund the amount of the purchase as soon as possible. Please note that all costs that are made to return the goods are your own responsibility and will not be refunded. For more information see our FAQ.